To support the setting up of a distance e-learning course in phonetics
Michael Ashby, Dept of Phonetics and Linguistics, University College London
The objectives of this project were stated as:
- To research solutions to the specific multimedia needs of distance learning in phonetics
- To design and implement a distance-learning course in phonetics
- To pilot and obtain preliminary feedback on the course
- To develop a model for costs and credit transfer for the course
- To document the process and its outcomes for access by other groups within the College, the University, and beyond.