The CDE has resources drawn from its archive of seminars, conferences, workshops and research outputs available for download.
- An introduction to mobile app development CDE briefing: App development tools
- A handout on Open Educational Resources: OERs handout (29 March 2012)
- Managing Change: How to achieve effective, large-scale, long-term change in a UK University setting Managing Change handout (Jan 2012)
Seminars and workshops resources
Resources are available from the following sessions:
- Why bids fail: Bidding for EU ICT research projects: CDE seminar: Why bids fail [pdf, 175kb]
- Retention seminar series: more details here [external link].
- Learning spaces: bridging the gap between personal and professional discourses: CDE e-Portfolios seminar: Learning spaces [pdf, 859kb]
- Lessons from Lassie: supporting library users at a distance: CDE seminar: Supporting library users at a distance [pdf, 227kb]
- Feedback as dialogue and learning technologies: can e-assessment be formative? CDE seminar: Feedback as dialogue and learning technologies [pdf, 413kb]
- Using portfolios for learning and development (link): a seminar on e-portfolios and portfolio assessment by Dr David Baume.
Teaching and Research Awards (TRAs)
- TRA research summary: Download a publication summarising the research we have funded: CDE TRA Selected Papers 2011 [pdf, 1.2mb].
- Full list of TRAs: A full list of projects from the last five years of the CDE’s Teaching and Research Awards output can be viewed by visiting the TRA archive.
Except where otherwise noted, resources are provided under a Creative Commons Attribution, Non-commercial, No Derivatives Works license. To view a copy of this license please visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, 559 Nathan Abbott Way, Stanford, California 94305, USA.